Re: Phyto-Quench substitute & response to Nancy

Nancy C

Soaking only lowers ESC, not starch.

The PQ is on order, supposedly 200 containers.  If you call you can pre-order  so it will be shipeed when it comes in.

ALCAR may help you.

Looking forward to meeting you in November!

Nancy C in NH
ECIR Moderator 2003
FACT: Standing on cement significantly reduces blood flow to the equine foot.
See R. M. Bowker, VMD, PhD, Nerves, Nerves, Nerves: Why Are They So Important To The Horse?  2013 NO Laminitis! Proceedings, www.ecirhorse.org
and
See RM Bowker, VMD, PhD, The Vascular Cushion Of The Frog What Does It Do?  2013 NO Laminitis! Proceedings, Equine Cushing's and Insulin Resistance Group Inc.

---In EquineCushings@..., <coralrenee@...> wrote :

Y'all- PQ is out of stock. I had Po on it to manage pain. Should I try ALCAR instead since I can't get PQ?