Re: Equine Metabolic

Karen Maruszak

Suzanne:  My IR gelding has been on this product for about 6 months now.  It was recommended by my vet who has been spot on with the suggestions and requirements from this group.  She has her own favorite remedies (doesn't use jherb but something like it for example) but otherwise her treatments, etc have been what this group recommends.  I don't know if it is this product specifically that is contributing to his good health but he is 100% sound and IR is under control.  He is allowed no-muzzle grazing for 1-1/2 hours daily and is muzzled the rest (holes are not taped).   We have no physical restrictions (only diet) and are on the trails 4-5 times a week.  I know that I am one of the lucky ones, be sure of that.  In Feb of 2014 he presented laminitis in all 4 feet with rotation in both front (4% and 5%).  With the help  of this group, a vet that FINALLY gets it (I went through 6) and competent farrier (I went through 3) we are where we are today.  Hard to say if EMS is truly contributing to this good fortune.  I will be very interested in hearing from the group here regarding this product.

Karen/Taz

Beverly Hills, FL

2/2014

Join {main@ECIR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.