Re: Phyto-Quench substitute & response to Nancy

Nancy C

Please allow me to add that it is not unusual to hear things on and from this group that you don't her anywhere else.  Thank the heavens.

Sometimes the research is just wrong, or poorly thought out, or making assumptions and correlations out of a belief system.

Sometimes, as with fructan vs simple sugar, or with seasonal rise, or special issues for mares, or IR itself,  or many, many other areas, the research eventually catches up to what members have reported here for years from their actual, well-tracked and recorded experiences.

Nancy C in NH
ECIR Moderator 2003
FACT:  With over 12,000 members and thousands of detailed case histories the ECIR Group has made it possible to spot patterns, many of which have been confirmed later by formal study.  See  E. M. Kellon, VMD, The Internet as an Epidemiological Tool, 2013 NO Laminitis! Proceedings, Equine Cushing's and Insulin Resistance Group Inc.

---In EquineCushings@..., <bmeyer@...> wrote :

 I cannot find any studies that say what I hear here