Re: Phyto-Quench substitute & response to Nancy

beverly meyer

Oops, I didn't finish my sentence before...
I meant to write - thanks Dr. Kellon. I totally agree about not adding more herbs than needed. If I read this right, you're saying that "diluting the action" might mean giving 2 herbs/substances if 1 is all that's needed, and that 2 might not be studied together as one alone is.
In Chinese Medicine we might use the term "diluting the action" slightly differently. As in, treating a "Fire" condition such as inflammation, heat and fever with cooling "Water" herbs, but then also giving a Fire herb. Which would dilute the action of the prescribed Cooling herbs!
Glad to understand the difference in meaning.
Beverly 6/14