Re: updating info on file

kansteen5545@...

Hi Maggie -
Sorry - I can't seem to update my folder on ECH8. I got it filled out - saved it to my hard drive - but when I clicked on my folder name - I never saw an "Add File" anywhere. I tried clicking on various things and got to a screen that asked for folder name and then said: "Save" - which I did but then nothing happened - and I couldn't find the updated file anywhere anyway!
Help!
Karen/ME/2014
neo/groups/echistory8/files/Karen%20and%20Bay%20Lady/

---- "kansteen5545@... [EquineCushings]" <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

Hi Maggie -
Noooo - I didn't do that - but I will! Thanks!
Karen
ME/2014
---- "spiral1957@... [EquineCushings]" <EquineCushings@...> wrote:
Hi Karen

Did you update and save it on your hard drive and then "upload" it to your folder?