Re: j herb precautions..

Kathy Brinkerhoff

Lj,

When you check the archived messages for Jiaogulan and tranquilizers message #81238 comes up with Dr. Kellon's response to your question.  To see the question the member asked go to #81238

I would take her off 48 hours before her appointment. All
tranquilizer/sedative drugs have blood pressure lowering effects to
some degree.

Eleanor

Most of the questions we members  think of  when we first join or as time goes on have been asked and answered over the years so there is a wealth of information in the Files and archived messages.   Starting your search first in these places often gets you a response that fits your scenario.

Hope this helps,

Kathy Brinkerhoff

SE/WI  10/12