Re: updating info on file

Maggie

Hi Karen,

Try this.  Rename your updated CH on your hard drive--something different than you used the first time, like "Bay Lady CH updated" or whatever you want to use.  Then go back to your folder in ECH8 and "upload" (little purple rectangle towards the top right of screen)  that file to your folder.  If you want to delete your old CH after you upload the new one, you can.  I just left mine in there when I updated mine, but LeeAnne may have other advice.  I will ask her to chime in here.
Also, I noticed that there is a stray file in your folder, for Michelle Cameron's Elijah.  Just ignore that and I will ask LeeAnne to take a look and see what's going on with that.

Hope that solves your issue!

Maggie, Chancey and Spiral in VA
March 2011
EC moderator/Primary Response