Re: Need Help ( Jasper's really sore 8 hours after joint injections )

corrine haffner

Hi Joan

Thank you for all the information,its kinda my fault i should of asked what was being injected into his joints. Vet knows jasper is ppid and ir i'am thinking he spaced that out and i didn't say anything,this is only the second time he's seen jasper. I just assumed vet remembered that jasper was ppid and ir,should of never assumed that.

I know he was only doing what he thought was best,i'm sure not going to sue him for it. Heck jasper is just a trail horse not a fancy show horse. I'v owned jasper since he was a yearling he was still a stud and barely halter broke.

He's got on his boots with pads i'm treating as though its laminitis,he's trimmed regular not sure it up to snuff but working on it.

Thanks,
Corrine and jasper
MN 4/2014
ECHistory8