Re: Need Help ( Jasper's really sore 8 hours after joint injections )

corrine haffner

Hi

Can someone please look at current diet in jasper's case history it was updated not to long ago so is current. I'am soaking his hay its untested from last year. Will have new hay tested when we get it,sometime in late june. Maybe i need to soak hay longer then an hour?  How long will the joint injections have a bad effect on him?

He is also still being treated for lyme dease till sometime in july,so will re test after treatment is done. Working with current farrier to get his feet where they need to be,not an easy task. We butted heads today on what needs to be done,i didn't let her put shoes back on,so he's in boots with pads.

Thanks,
Corrine and Jasper
MN 4/2014
ECHistory8

http://groups.yahoo,com/neo/groups/echistory8/photos/albums/1622081710

The solution for getting this horse restored to comfort is a classical example of DDT.  All factors have to come together or it won't work.

EC Co-owner
Feb 2001