Re: Need Help ( Jasper's really sore 8 hours after joint injections

Deb Funderburk <hawkhilldeb@...>

Hi Corrine-- I just want to encourage you because I know you are having a hard time watching Jasper be so sore. Cory has been sore for a year now, sometimes very bad, sometimes just a little gimpy and for a couple of weeks recently, hardly lame at all. Now he looks sore again and since nothing has changed in his diet, I think it is just the changes that his feet are going through. It is disheartening though, and I want you to know that as long as Jasper is willing, you can do this.

I'm sorry that you are having so much trouble with your professional help. It seems that most of us go through this and it is as exhausting as dealing with a painful horse. Just know that you are on the right track and hang in there. It will get better.

Deb and Cory in NC
July 2012
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ECHistory5/files/Deb%20Funderburk%20in%20NC/