Re: Jasper's really sore

Nancy C

If you feed them as treats first it can help with transition.

Ie., "OOO! Look what I have!!" along with a tums or  other low sugar treat you kn ow he likes.

Nancy C in NH
ECIR Moderator 2003
FACT: Analysis by the ECIR Group of the seasonal pattern of laminitis cases and the naturally occurring levels of fructan in grasses, has shown Fructan to be highly unlikely as the cause for laminitis. See  E. M. Kellon, VMD, The Internet as an Epidemiological Tool, 2013 NO Laminitis! Proceedings, Equine Cushing's and Insulin Resistance Group Inc.

---In EquineCushings@..., <kerry.isherwood@...> wrote :

My mare was a little funny about the cubes at first but, as always, once my gelding showed great interest in them, she came 'round.

Kerry in NY
Sept 2014