Re: Pain relief for very painful horse) WAS Need Help ( Jasper's really sore 8 hours after joint injections)

hawkhilldeb@...

"I have the big 60cc syringe, he's got the art of flinging his head around when he see's it. "

Oh, that's right, Corrine, I forgot you are syringing meds into Jasper like crazy.  Poor guy (and you).  I just wanted to say that at first Cory hated the PQ, but in a couple of days it became his favorite flavor and now I use it to hide unsavory stuff.  I don't even have to halter him now to give it and he will grab the syringe if I am not going fast enough.  Hopefully, Jasper will take to it also.

Deb and Cory in NC
July 2012
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ECHistory5/files/Deb%20Funderburk%20in%20NC/