Re: Free Choice Feeding an IR Horse

Kerry Isherwood

Wait...what?  I must've misrepresented myself re: Getty -- please know that I *do not* advocate what she is saying but was trying to (potentially) elaborate on her often too-generalized approach (in the several articles I've read of hers re: IR control).

Specifically regarding the free-choice feeding, I meant to say I felt that that statement was potentially dangerous to the average reader who is new to IR (as I was at one time not too long ago; whereas now I'm a wizened old IR hag ;)

Sorry if I implied that I was a Getty-ophile; I am not.

Kerry in NY
Sept 2014