Re: Free Choice Feeding an IR Horse

Teri

Hi Bonnie,

Where did you find the bags with 1/2 inch holes?  I have a hoover 'Fatlinger' with very educated lips. :-)  The 1 inch holes don't slow her down nearly enough!

BTW...I tried the free choice feeding from smhn on two IR greedy eaters.  Didn't work.  Quickly went back to weighing their meals.

Teri and Stormy...and Kelsey the eating machine
Indy 2012

<<He has very educated lips. Half inch bags might prove too challenging for larger animals but if introduced gradually, with other sizes to eat from, might be used by big horse owners too.