Re: Diet help!

Melissa Coupar

Hi Jaini,
Hope you don't mind if I pester you with another question!
I placed an order for the Mad Barn Basic Mineral/Vit Mix, and in my email inquiring about shipping, the fellow suggested the Omneity IR mix for an all-in-one supplement for PPID/IR horses. Have you had any experience with this mix? Seems to have more antioxidants etc.

Thanks again!
Regards,

https://www.madbarn.com/product/madbarn-trace-mineral-pak/ There are no major minerals in it, but it is easy to add a teaspoon or so of magnesium oxide.  The owner of Mad Barn (whose name escapes me at the moment) has also expressed an interest in doing custom mixes for Canadians.