Re: Understanding Bonnie's insulin results

takarri@...

---In EquineCushings@..., <newuser1971@...> wrote :

Hi there

Could one of the experts let me know how I should put Bonnie's insulin result into the IR Calculator please as I'm a bit confused. Should I put "<2.0", "2.0" or "30.0"?

Hi Sarah,

 Not an expert and I stand to be corrected. but I  would be concerned that Bonnies’ Insulin results are not correct.  Was she fasted before the test?  This can sometimes not give a true indication of what’s happening at the time.  If not, I would suspect that there was possibly a handling/mishandling issue to get those low results.

Pauline & Spur

Sth West Vic

Australia Aug 07

EC Primary Response