Re: Abnormal shedding??

ahorn555@...

I have not been able to add a case history.  I can't fill out all of those forms nor get them in the group.  But these are not false positive,  he's been tested every six months for 2.5 years.  I have a great vet, and he works with me on his ACTH, and all other blood tests.  My older horse was able to pull down his numbers through Prascend.  Captain the younger horse now 11,  was able to pull his down, but he's still a little high, needs more exercise.  If I have to put in a case history then I guess I'll have to get out of the group.  But I have learned much from reading.
Addie Horn, New MExico