Re: Abnormal shedding??

kelly <sincere121@...>

Thank you for the advice.  He has always been on a regular, rotating deworming schedule, so I would be surprised if this is the issue.  i will try again to upload the full body picture showing his current state of muscle loss especially along the topline and through the hip area.

I think I will take your advice and go ahead and get him tested for my own peace of mind.

If a horse is diagnosed and being treated for PPID, do you still have to be extra careful regarding their access to pasture?

Sorry if my signature did not copy.  i tried to properly paste it on my original question.  He has only had insulin test before, which was negative.  Xrays all negative, no rotation.

Thanks!
Kelly and Buddy