Re: Abnormal shedding??

Nancy C

Hi Addie

Agree with Kerry on this one.

Would love to see your testing.

If you would like me to send you an email privately with the form for you to complete, I'd be happy to upload it. There are current recommendations for testing, especially on younger horses, that you could add to the conversation and expereince collection by providing more detail.

You don't need to leave the group, just when you post, be ready for follow up questions.  It's what we do here and has been the foundation of the group since 1999.

An additional fundamental strength of the ECIR outreach groups is
discussing background and evidence in depth. It is not a personal
attack if someone asks for evidence regarding information or
experience that you may post. Polite inquiries of this nature are
always appreciated and expected both from list owners and
moderators, and from list members such as you.

Dr Kellon's 2013 NO Laminitis! proceeding on diagnosis goes into all the various testing avenues. See link below my signature  It's free to download.

Thanks  for your help Addie.

Nancy C in NH
ECIR Moderator 2003
FACT: The VA Polytechnic Pony Study is the only study to look at IR and laminitis under natural conditions. See  E. M. Kellon, VMD, Diagnosis of Insulin Resistance and PPID, 2013 NO Laminitis! Proceedings, Equine Cushing's and Insulin Resistance Group Inc.

---In EquineCushings@..., <ahorn555@...> wrote :

I have not been able to add a case history.