Re: Jasper's Journal of Pulse & lameness last 10 days.

corrine haffner

Hi Robyn or anyone willing to help.

He has some relief from pain but is unwilling to pickup front feet tonight,so ideas on how to get him to pickup feet??. Did two hot water soaks with epsom salt LF seems to have quit draining,RF has several soft spots on sole. I'am guessing abcesses are going to pop through.

Wont pickup feet so can't unwrap or get off boots to check. Had put icthamol not sure its spelled right ) To help draw out the puss.  Last soak he still had hot hoofs before i did soak,i also iced his feet after doing hot soak he really liked the icing. Not sure icing was smart to do with abcesses..

Will wait till morning to try soaking hoofs again,he's obviously to sore to be messed with tonight.

I still wonder if i'am dealing with laminitis and abcesses at the same time??

Thank you for the help,
Corrine and Jasper
MN 4/2014
ECHistory8