From: "marktime@... [EquineCushings]" To: EquineCushings@...
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2015 11:51 AM
Subject: [EquineCushings] Clippers for Cushings Coat

My horse Rudy has a one inch-summer coat and a five-inch winter one.  He is responding to Pergolide and diet changes but the coat stays.  It is starting to get hot in Missouri and I would like to get a clipper and shorten his summer coat now, and his winter coat (not AS short) next spring.  I did some research and came up with this set of clippers.  Will this do for trimming twice a year?  If not, what should I look for that will not break the bank?

Thank you,

Judy in SW Missouri
4/2014