Re: Clippers for Cushings Coat

barbara steadman

Hi Judy - agree completely with Kerry's thoughts....

The only A5 type clipper that might be worth considering is the Andis 5 speed but even then you would most likely have to clip in stages.  I know the mini people use this clipper on those little woolly mammmoth minis but some say it doesn't quite work on the first clip of the Spring and others say no problem so not sure how it would be in your case.  I would try to borrow one before purchasing to see how it does in your case

http://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?pgguid=f3943af0-5d01-4db4-95c1-609fa9a6bf58&ccd=IGO047&gclid=CNGdjr6LiMYCFQcRHwod3xAAZg

The Star Lister is a nice powerful lightweight clipper and a very good choice

The Oster Clipmasters are also powerful but a bit heavier than the Listers

Barbara
CT
2009
Berry over the Bridge Cushings