Re: Now: colick Trouble Jasper's Journal of Pulse & lameness last 10 days.

ThePitchforkPrincess@...

Corinne,
Hang in there.  If I could come and help you care for Jasper I'd be there in a heart beat.  All I can do is be here if you want to email.  Having recently gone through the loss of my heart-horse, I know too well what you are going through losing Chardonnay so suddenly but to have to go through that while Jasper is in such need is just beyond awful.
If you need anything from the files, just ask in email as the daily digests are slow.  I can at least make that a little easier on you.
-LeeAnne
Newmarket, Ontario
ECIR Archivist

See the Database Stats

ECIR Files Clickable Table of Contents

Taken For Granite Art
​- ​
Lightweight Cement Sculpture and Memorials