Re: low insulin test

Kerry Isherwood

Hi Judy,

To help get things moving along for you, will you furnish dates these insulin tests were drawn, what lab, units of measure used in results (uU/ml, etc), and what brand of Senior grain you are feeding? also if glucose and/or leptin blood results were obtained aling w the insulin? Cyproheptadine as a treatment for IR/EMS is new to me (I have two IRs!) so I will be interested to hear what others suggest.

Thanks! Soon more official help will be sent your way but if you want to start gathering the above info it will help us help you even faster!

Kerry in NY
Sept 2014