Re: Stormy

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Terri,

I'm so sorry for your loss. She joins a very special herd on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge. Stormy was one of the luckiest ponies ever to have been born into your care. You gave her the ultimate gift by being able to set her free when the time was right. Know this leaves a hole in your heart. May memories of better days take the place of the sadness you now feel.

Thank-you for sharing her story with us so that others could learn from your journey together. And thanks for thinking of others at this sad time.

Hugs to you,

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut
Nappi and George over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI
EC Support Team

---In EquineCushings@..., <teririley@...> wrote :

This is just to let you all know that we said our final good byes to Stormy yesterday. (Tuesday)  She lost a  lot of weight over the winter and this spring/summer wasn't going any better.

To new members who might not know Stormy, she was a shetland/mini mare born 27 yrs ago right here on our farm.   Her ACTH was very difficult to control and was currently on 36 mgs of pergolide a day!   And just a tiny pony!

I have several things of hers that I would be happy to pass on for free if anyone can use them.

Schneider's Dura Tech waterproof turnout sheet  46"  blue

Weather Beeta waterproof quilted winter blanket  46"  blue

Shipping boots - 2 pair black

Wool knee socks - 2 pair

Feed bag  - mini size - black (used once)

Just e-mail me privately if you can use any of these items.  teri riley at y mail dot com

                                All I ask is that you take care of shipping cost.