Re: Now: colick Trouble Jasper's Journal of Pulse & lameness last 10 days.

corrine haffner

Hi

Just a few questions,is it ok to put DMSO on his sole when there are pretty good size holes from abcesses? ?Dr kellon suggested that an a message to me this morning.

Also the acepromazine  5 mg didn't seem to do anything,would it be ok to give 10 mg ??  I bandaged his feet and put his boot on over them,seems to make him sorer with boots added. Bandages are just a thin layer with duct tape to hold it in place.

Without boots over the bandage they don't hold up to his pacing and abcess holes get full of manure.Just don't think having those holes get so dirty is good,afraid of serious infection getting started in his hoofs.

Ok i'll try not to post so much now,i'v taken over the message board here last few days.

Thank's
Corrine & Jasper
MN 4/2014
ECHistory8