Re: Jasper's Journal of Pulse & lameness last 10 days.

Pamela Bramell

Corrine,

I have been on this list since 12/10.  I have to say I do not recall anybody going through what you are dealing with between Chardonnay and Jasper.  I just want to commend you on your courage and your stick-to-it attitude.  You are an incredible horse person and it is humbling to watch you navigate the path you are on.

I pray you can find some sleep and some peace for yourself and Jasper.  If there is anything I can do, please let me know.  Prayers for healing for Jasper.  Buttercup blew abscesses for a while after she got her diet and trim straightened out.  She had so much junk in her hoof that needed to come out.  It's hard to watch them go through it, but it is good to get it out.  Glad they seemed to have blown, even though there are holes in his hooves right now. The holes can heal.  Better to have that stuff out then in.

Hang in there.  I think you probably have thousands of people on this list rooting for you and Jasper.

Pam in Va -totally inspired by you
Frosty/Story/Butters/Shaqiraj
12/10