Re: Clippers for Cushings Coat

Teri

Getting in late on this conversation, but...

I used the Andis clippers on my mini, Stormy who had winter hair like Yak fur...and they worked well.  It would take quite a while to clip a full sized horse with these clippers though.
Something that helped me tremendously was a tip I got on ECHorsekeeping.  After bathing your horse, spray all over with Show Sheen.  You won't believe how much easier the blades glide through the hair.

Teri and Stormy... running circles around the other horses in horsey heaven.   She would have given the Energizer Bunny a run for his money in her younger days! :-)
Indy 2012