Re: The IR blues...

Kerry Isherwood

Wow, that young for PPID? Incredible. I did an ACTH last fall at IR diagnosis (mid-teens, # not in front of me). Guess ill do another. Why the heck not? Ive alway got a package on its way to Cornell for my mare's ongoing bloodwork ;)

Thx for that info. I forget the database is there. Excellent reference

My gelding had moderate front pulses last night but was only slightly tender on tight circles. Going out now to scalp the fencelines again with the weed-whacker just so i feel like im doing something. CH almost finished, just have to proof it.

Thx so much
Kerry