Re: The IR blues...

ThePitchforkPrincess@...

LOL Yes that young.  I'll pick your jaw up from where mine fell when I first saw that too!

I've cleaned up your case history folders.  You now have one folder with two sub-folders for your two horses.  This was done to cut down on the need for having your hay analysis posted in two different folders.  This way any documents about the individual horses can go in their individual sub- folders and documents that apply to both can be in the Kerry Isherwood folder.

Your link is

- ​LeeAnne, Newmarket, Ontario

ECIR Archivist 03/2004

Are you in the Pergolide Dosage Database?

​​

View the Database Stats

Taken For Granite Art - Lightweight Cement Sculpture and Memorials