I have been away, ponys feet are a mess...

bigwhitevan2002

Hello Groupies,

I have been away for a while, in the mean time my farrier has been doing ponys feet which were looking pretty good ,

I think she must have had another bout of sinking or something, but on with the request.

her feet are seriously a mess I think my guy who does great with the mark ups went back to his old ways of treating founder feet..

she is not lame but careful and short striding..her feet look deformed.

I would like some advise on a trim for her with some mark ups for farrier if anyone has the time...

will post pics of feet when told to do so

Thanks so much...

Julie

in oregon

ECHistory8