Re: The IR blues...NOW: the complete picture

Nancy C

Hi Kerry

I should clarify, was not necessarily speakling just to you.  I think I know you know what ECIR conerns are about testing for PPID.  Wanted also to speak to folks who are mostly new to us or had not considered the variations in lab testing and the impact it may or may not have on PPID diagnosis.  Or IR diagnosis for that matter.

Besides sneaking the green or forbidden stuff and uncontrolled PPID, high insulin can be driven by lyme disease, iron overload and mare issues.  I know you know that. :-)

Nancy C in NH
ECIR Group Moderator
February 2003

Learn a lot more at the 2015 NO Laminitis! Conference, November 6-9, 2015, Georgetown TX.
http://nolaminitis.org/index.php