Re: Now: colick Trouble Jasper's Journal of Pulse & lameness last 10 days.

Lesley Fraser

Hi Corrine

What a great idea to get him a goat friend. I hope Jasper settling a bit takes at least some stress off your shoulders.

Fingers crossed he lies down some time soon…..

Lesley & Omar
UK, 2012

On 12 Jun 2015, at 15:24, sassafrass45@... [EquineCushings] <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

Hi

Thank you Dr kellon,i talked to my vet this morning he didn't reccomend dormosedan so wont use it not taking a chance. He has settled down this morning got him a goat yesterday, he's now decided he really likes the goat. Was for first time standing resting next to the goat while it was eating.

Calls for the mare yet but not as often,think he's figured out she's gone and not going to anwser. He's figured out to he's in pretty good pain,so not moving much. He's scores a 5 on the pain scale this morning.

Still haven't been able to change bandages on feet he can't pickup either foot long enough,waiting for him to lay down. He's been up for almost 2 days now so should be laying down here pretty soon.

Thank you everyone for the support and help.

Thank's
Corrine & Jasper
MN 4/2014
ECHistory8

ECHistory8
This is ECHistory8, the current ECHistory Group to upload NEW case histories or move an existing case history to. This group is for ECIR Group members only. ...
View on groups.yahoo.com
Preview by Yahoo