Re: The IR blues...

Kerry Isherwood

Thanks everybody! Mercifully his pulses are much better tonight, almost normal. He's doing the same thing my mare did when on the Emergency diet--it appears the weight is dramatically & very rapidly melting off of him. He looks 50# lighter in only 24 hrs and his skin & body "feel" different when i groom him. Hard to explain. But makes me think the something in his diet was too high in the sense that now that the offender has been removed, he's experiencing a major metabolic shift of some kind. Something has triggered his body to rapidly transform itself. Maybe Im just crazy from lack of sleep....but to have two horses do this...idk, food for thought. But after some very needed sleep

Thx to everyone, as always,
Kerry in NY
Sept 2014