The use of NSAIDs and pain relief.

Nancy C

We've been talking a lot about pain relief in recent weeks. Coincidentally this review of current research is also making the rounds on Facebook.

Phenylbutazone — My Investigation And Questions

While this is not an endorsement of the approach to the foot, the overview of the use and impact of NSAIDs is a good one.

Please note as well that much of the reserch compiled in the above article has been discussed here on a regular basis.  In fact, like so many issues surrounding IR and PPID horses, discussion and review first came up in 2002.

Nancy C in NH
ECIR Group Moderator 2003

Please join us at the 2015 NO Laminitis! Conference, Georgetown TX, November 6-8, 2015
Guest Speakers