Re: Now: colick Trouble Jasper's Journal of Pulse & lameness last 10 days.

hawkhilldeb@...

Corrine, I am gob-smacked by your ability to keep trying every suggestion.  I know you are exhausted, but you don't give up and that is so inspirational.  I also hope Jasper improves quickly and you and he get some rest, but please don't apologize for asking questions.  I have learned so much from your terrible journey.  For one thing, Capsaicin.  Don't know how I missed this, but I am trying it on Cory.  Seems to help.  Try to rest.

Deb and Cory in NC
July 2012
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ECHistory5/files/Deb%20Funderburk%20in%20NC/
ECHistory5