Re: A new low...and its not my blood pressure

Kerry Isherwood

I enjoyed the canters and gallops beside him, seeing him flow and shine with happiness from that point of view. Felt like a view from a bird flying along next to his side.

it is really interesting to see a horse move from a vantage point alongside at close range, like you mention. The back muscles, the neck carriage -- even the facial expressions showing alertness, apprehension, then relief that there were no actual bears in the woods, just two black kittens. Tofurky is also very sensitive to the lead so I could probably pony him off my bicycle and assuage some guilt abt laziness!
Kerry