Re: Clippers for Cushings Coat

Nancy C

For those of you who need clippers sharpened, The Clipper Barn owner, Barb in CT, has been a long time member and I believe, still offers 10% off for ECIR Group members.

They sharpened mine a few years ago, and, wow, what a difference.  I don't body clip but it's one of those things.  When you want to use them you want them right.

The Clipper Barn of CT - Clipper Blade Sharpening, Scissor Sharpening, Clipper Repairs Connecticut

Nancy C in NH
ECIR Group Moderator 2003

To learn more about the impact of fructan, understanding and diagnosing PPID and IR, nutrition, the foot, prevention of and rehab from laminitis, please join us at the 2015 NO Laminitis! Conference in Georgetown, Texas, November 6-8. 13 hours of continuing education credit available. http://www.nolaminitis.org/…/program-schedule/guest-speakers