Re: Triple Crown 30 -- anyone else having problems with it?

threehorsefarm

His hay is balanced with the triple crown 30. I am not convinced at all the TC 30 is the problem, just wondered if anyone had problems with it.  I am going to order the mix today from Horsetech and start that.  Thanks for the replies; tried to trim this but don't see how to do it, so apologies.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 5:11 PM, kathbrink@... [EquineCushings] <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

Hi Robyn,

Do you have an E-A  analysis for the  hay you are feeding?  If you have a CH filled out might you provide a link to it?

Are you feeding the TC 30 to help balance your hay?   How much are you feeding per day?

Thank you,

Kathy Brinkerhoff

SE/WI  10/12