Re: Dog Lyme Vaccine For Horses??

corrine haffner

Hi Lavinia

I'v pretty much decided to not give this lyme vaccine to either horse just sounds, to risky on 2 horses who'v both been sick with lymes. Jasper still being on doxy for the lyme dease.

I know not to vaccinate a sick horse. Don't understand why the local vets are pushing this vaccine,vet that was out for boarded horse knows good and well both my horses have been sick with lyme dease.

Glad i came on here to ask for advice about this vaccine,results from giving it to both horses could of been less the good.

Thank you so much Kerry & lavinia

Corrine & jasper
MN 4/2014

ECHistory8