Re: Triple Crown 30 -- anyone else having problems with it?

Kathy Brinkerhoff

Hi Kerry,

Thank you for the clarification.

25% of you mare's diet is untested hay (unsoaked)  and from what I understand from your post your gelding is fed the same hay (soaked) and it is at least 50% of his diet and soon to be 100% (?).   I don't understand what you mean when you say you will analyze his hay and get him a custom supplement when the time comes?  What time is that?   Addressing the iron overload issues starts with a hay analysis.  I, also, think it would be prudent to know what the 5#'s of hay is contributing to you mare's diet or if you could feed her daily ration in this now tested hay.

Regards,

Kathy Brinkerhoff

SE/WI  10/12

-