Re: Looking for some help and direction for IR Pony

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Jenilee,

Thanks-you for the kind words.

I'll get mark-ups for you in the next day or so and will privately email you the CEMT's info.

I am a barefoot trimmer and have had 4 IR/PPID horses in my care over the past 10 years. I joined the ECIR list in 2005 to help care for my first PPID diagnosed horse and have this list to thank for all the best, up-to-date info available on treating PPID and managing IR. As a bonus, it's increased my knowledge of the hoof and of horse keeping in general - another win.

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut
Jan 05, RI
EC Support Team