Re: Dutch not eating anything appropriate for him

Kathy Brinkerhoff

I think in this case the one Dutch will eat is the "better' formulation.:-)   Seriously, Stabul 1 And LMF Stage 1 are pretty similar products.  I  would see if your local Tractor Supply will bring Stabul 1 into the store for you without you have to commit to a set number of bags....i.e. 10. I didn't have good luck getting my local feed store to continue to carry it after their initial order.  Obviously pricing is a factor, too.

You can do your own comparison of the two products. The Guaranteed Analysis for these products is listed on their sites.

Kathy Brinkerhoff

SE/WI  10/12