Re: Now Test Results: WAS: ACTH Testing Monday Have Questions

lj friedman

Don't get too upset about severe IR status.. What I learn from this, is that we cant allow mistakes like pasture on grass , any carrots, etc.. My horse Jesse, has been doing pretty well,, despite a severe IR status.. A horse can do well with this label.  If ACTH isnt well controlled, IR status can be severe. and can improve as well.  Jesse has  severe IR  and has been decently controlled. Dont let this one label, get you too down.   lj friedman san diego nov 2014.