Re: Really Need Help

Sharon Manning

Hi
Both my horses reacted to perholide. One when first starting out and the other with a increase in doseage by being very spooky. One for about two days and the other for about a week. I just kept myself safe, handled them when they were like that as little as possible. Kept there routine and observed. I let them have as much freedom as possible, i.e. No crosstieing, grooming, feet cleaning etc. just basically left them alone for a few days other than feeding and watching then it just went away. If it had not I would of been posting here.
Sharon
Et tn
2006

Sent from my iPhone