Re: Short strided sole bruising & Abscesses/PQ question??

corrine haffner

 Hi Jessica
<<<Strangers were trying to interact with my horses over the fence, and ZAP!  The electric fence got them. >>

My fence on that section has several warning signs that say electric fence,did that because it's next to dirt road. So much for strangers getting a ZAP.

Did some changing up today so jasper is on south side of barn, and kids can't get any where near him to feed treats. All that's keeping jasper there is one strand of hot wire,and no grass within 5 feet of hot fence.

Thank you,
Corrine & Jasper
MN 4/2014