Re: PQ should it be kept on hand if needed?

robyn tucker <VenturesV@...>

Is PQ used only for pain relief or could it also used as an anti-inflammatory maintenance supplement?
I ordered PQ  to take the place of Cur-Ost composed mosly of Curcumin. Just curious if anyone has any info. I would hate to be giving my healthy horse a pain relief supplement if there is no pain. He has been rehabbing from a meniscus tear suffered more than a year ago. I was going to use the PQ for maintenance as I have been using the Cur-Ost. Maybe not a good idea. Thoughts anyone?
Thank you,
Robyn San Francisco April 2014

On Sep 1, 2015, at 10:37 PM, lj_friedman@... [EquineCushings] <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

I read that PQ is a fine alternative to bute.. etc.. MY question.. should I have pq in my rtack room if its needed,. rather than have to wait to order it?  long shelf life. etc? lj friedman san diego nov 2014