ODTBC Sugar/Starch

Kathy Brinkerhoff

Hi All,

I have done a search of the archives and I can not find one post that points to ODTBC as a "problem" in a diet.  I often recommend this product to folks who have issues that aren't resolved with hay soaking or as a carrier for supplements.  No one in my experience has reported a horse getting hoof sore on this product.   I have looked at independent analyses done by other Members and the Sugar is usually 7% and Starch .6%.  BTW....thanks to all who share those analyses with us :-)

If there is an issue or possible issue with ODTBC,  would Dr. Kellon and/or the Mods address it?

Thank you,

Kathy Brinkerhoff

SE/WI  10/12