Re: NOW: Jasper( WAS: ODTBC Sugar/Starch)

corrine haffner

Hi

I took Lavinia's and Dr Kellons advice and didn't haul jasper to the clinic. Melinda thank you for your input,my vet is new as of this spring. He's not being difficult just they have policys in place on the dispensing of medicines. He's doing fairly well so far today was pretty sound looking in video i took this morning. He's had two feedings of the ODTB cubes so far today.No other changes have been made.

Dr Kellon i always talk to my vet before upping pergolide, i also keep him informed on changes in jasper health. I'd never just up his pergolide without first talking to my vet.