Re: New member

Lorna Cane

>> Any advice would be welcome. as I am still getting to grips with this group and it is somewhat difficult to wade through the posts when there are no categories.

Hi Maria,

My first message got eaten,so I'll try again.

Welcome to the group. Soon you'll receive an action-packed welcome from one of our First Responders.

I just wanted to say,though,that although it is a bit of an experience finding your way around here,it is well worth the effort.

You can go to the Search Conversations box ,at the top of the messages page,type in what you are looking for,and be presented with many messages from our Archives.

Also,we have a great Files sections,grouped according to topic.Feel free to explore the files,but grab a cupa tea and some chocolate first.

In order for the volunteers to give the best advice,you need to fill in a case history.Go here to do this:

ECHistory8

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002

*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*